Write an article on the Home Building topic that's dear to your heart! We'll review it and publish it on our site. You'll get the by-line and a link to your site (if you have one) or we'll publish your contact information. It's a good way to associate with a quality site (ours!) and attract some quality customer traffic.
How It Works
Please read these simple guidelines before writing your article.
1. Should be 300-6000 words long.
2. Must be your original work.
3. Must be informative and contain accurate information, tips, etc.
4. Can not simply be a promotional piece for your business, or contain excessive links to your web site.
5. Can contain graphics that help illustrate your points as long as they are yours or you have the owner's written permission to use them in your article.
6. Should contain your contact information: Name, Company Name, eMail Address, Web Site Address, and, if you so desire, your Address and Phone Number(s).
HBA reserves the right to publish or not to publish on its site, Home-Building-Answers.com, any article submitted, based solely on its (HBA's) determination as to the article's potential value and utility to its readers.
HBA reserves editorial rights over all material published on its site, Home-Building-Answers.com. That means that we can and will make changes to all articles submitted before adding them to our site, to correct spelling and punctuation, to make formats (capitalization, use of bold and italics, etc.) conform to our standards, and to insure that the articles conform to the rules stated in points 1 - 6 above.
We will get your OK on any editorial changes we have made before publishing your article.
Here are a few of the areas or subjects
Get the idea?
Go forth and write a great article that will captivate and inform our readers and result in business for you by bringing them to your site. But remember - no hard, blatant sales in your article!
Before submitting an article, review the requirements if 1-6 above. Then copy and use the following format for your submission.
Send any graphics that are part of your article as attachments to your submission email
Submit your questions or your article to