Home Building Answers (HBA) reserves the right to publish or not to publish on its site, Home-Building-Answers.com, any article submitted , based solely on its (HBA's) determination as to the article's potential value and utility to its readers.
Please read these simple guidelines before writing your article.
1. Should be 300-6000 words long.
2. Must be your original work.
3. Must be informative and contain accurate information, tips, etc.
4. Can not simply be a promotional piece for your business, or contain excessive links to your web site.
5. Can contain graphics that help illustrate your points as long as they are yours or you have the owner's written permission to use them in your article.
6. Should contain your contact information: Name, Company Name, eMail Address, Web Site Address, and, if you so desire, your Address and Phone Number(s).
HBA reserves editorial rights over all material published on its site, Home-Building-Answers.com. That means that we can and will make changes to all articles submitted before adding them to our site, to correct spelling and punctuation, to make formats (capitalization, use of bold and italics, etc.) conform to our standards,
Here are a few of the areas or subjects
Get the idea?
Go forth and write a great article that will captivate and inform our readers and result in business for you by bringing them to your site. But remember - no hard, blatant sales in your article!
Before submitting an article, review the requirements if 1-6 above. Then copy and use the following format for your submission.
By submitting this article, I confirm that this is my original work and that I own or have written permission to use all graphics used in my article.
We will get your OK on any editorial changes we have made before publishing your article.
Submit your questions or your article to